WHO ARE WE?
We are Arrabawn Co-Operative Society Limited, with headquarters at Stafford Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or from others, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR) (the Acts):
- Arrabawn Co-operative Society Limited is a data controller
- Our data protection contact may be contacted at email@example.com or by writing to us at Arrabawn, Stafford Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
You may give us personal data by:
- Corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We ask you to disclose only as much information as is necessary to provide you with our products or services, or to submit a question/suggestion/comment in relation to our website.
- Filling in forms on our websites such as the ‘contact us’ form.
- Applying to work with us. The type of information you may provide in your CV, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. CVs should include information relevant to your employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data) in your application.
- Customers supply us with information which may include employee’s contact details; a contact name; email; business address; telephone number and billing payment details.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect the information in order to provide you with our services/products, to market our services, and to recruit staff.
We will use this information:
- To set you up as a company our systems;
- General Account Administration
- To liaise with you about projects that we are undertaking with you;
- To deliver information about our products and services, where you have subscribed to receive same;
- To ensure payment of our invoices;
- To create a candidate profile for you if you are a prospective employee;
- To process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, conducting reference or other employment-related checks, and notifying you of future opportunities that might be of interest to you.
- To administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them;
The legal bases for the processing of your data are:
- That you have provided consent for the processing for one of more specified purposes, such as marketing for example when you subscribe to our newsletter;
- Processing necessary for the performance of a contract which you have entered into with us or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests which we pursue in providing you with quotes and proposals about our services prior to contract where such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights or freedoms which require the protection of your information.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal data with our selected business associates/ suppliers and contractors, to provide you with our services/products. For example, these business partners may include our web hosting provider and our IT service providers. Where an assessment of your credit score is a condition of us entering into a contract with you, we will share information with our selected credit reference agencies.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- As part of a project with other companies in the Arrabawn Group
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
A Schedule is available listing all third parties with whom your data is shared.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP HOLD OF YOUR INFORMATION?
The time periods for which we retain your information depends on the type of information and the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your information for no longer than is required or permitted.
For further information on the periods for which your personal data is kept, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing.
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting email@example.com
You may lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority with respect to our processing of your personal data. The local Supervisory Authority in Ireland is the Data Protection Commission. The website is www.dataprotection.ie.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE CHANGE OUR PRIVACY NOTICE?
This notice may change from time to time, and any changes will be posted on our website and will be effective when posted. Please review this notice each time you use our website or our services. This notice was last updated on 20 June 2018.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Our Data Protection Contact can be contacted by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 067 41800
Address: Stafford Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary