Our Graduate Programme is designed to identify graduates who have the capability, drive and ambition to progress to leading roles within Arrabawn and provide them with the experience, support and development they need in order to fulfil their career potential.
We aim to produce a pipeline of high potential talent who have been exposed to various aspects of our business in their field of expertise and who have developed a breadth and depth of experience to make them ready to fulfil management and business roles in the future.
Our Graduate Commitment
We are committed to developing the knowledge, skills and behaviours of our Graduates. We help our graduates to grow their careers, using an array of development support options, as follows:
– With 2-3 job rotations, gain experience across a number of our business divisions and support functions, in different roles and managing challenging and varied tasks.
– Have access to a Mentor to assist with learning needs and ‘early career’ choices
– Work on stretch projects designed to develop specified skills & behaviours
– Participate in development workshops designed to focus on personal effectiveness
– 1:1 coaching sessions
– Receive On-the-job training provided by experienced professionals
– Support with third level education
If you are interested in applying for a graduate opportunity