13 May Marketing and Communications Executive 2
Posted at 09:02h in
Purpose: Oversee and implement marketing and communications strategy for Arrabawn at Group and Business Unit level
- Responsibility for all Group and business unit level corporate branding activity, using creative marketing and PR to maximise Company profile
- Develop and implement strategies for all marketing campaigns in line with company objectives.
- Manage digital and social media across all platforms and ensure that the Arrabawn message is clearly communicated across all relevant touchpoints.
- Devise and implement advertising and promotional campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns.
- Lead all design, branding, and product launch activity.
- Overall management of PR and media agency relationships, ensuring briefs and objectives are adhered to.
- Monitor and analyse market trends.
- Support the management of communications to all external stakeholders, including new and existing customers, new business prospects, industry bodies etc.
- Manage internal communications using best practice techniques. Manage content for corporate website and other communications mechanisms.
- Management of company’s business reputation, profile and CSR activity
Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree in Marketing.
- 4 – 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing third party relationships
- Proficiency across the MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Innovative and creative with a strong eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Customer and consumer focused
- Be solutions driven with a proactive mindset.
- Abilities to create and develop product and pricing strategies.
- Skills to analyse, observe and monitor market trends
- Work closely with financial and sales teams to help serve customer and company needs in the most profitable way.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Work effectively on own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Budget management.